The most appreciated thing about hair extensions is that you can experiment with them however you like. And modern women require no other quality than versatility in a hair accessory, and hair extensions fit the criteria. To support these hair accessories, many other things are introduced into the market, like this curly tape. Curly tape in hair extensions is a convenient and easy way to add immediate and quick curls to your hair. They come in various colors and sizes, so you can find the ideal match for your hair.
If you also want to try this but do not know how it is applied, worry not. In this article, we will tell you how to apply curly tape in hair extensions step by step. So, read on!
Steps To Use Curly Tape in Hair Extensions the Right Way
Following are four of the steps that you need to perform carefully to get the most natural results:
1. Choose what you like
Choosing what is right for you will determine your look. There are two basic options in curly tape; one is named cold fusion, and the other one is called hot fusion. As obvious by the name, when applying hot fusion tape. You will have to heat it to a certain temperature. Afterward, you can apply it however you want with ease. On the other hand, there is no need for heating cold fusion tapes. They can be applied directly. Weight the pros and cons of each and then carefully choose what you want.
2. Cut the tape carefully into desired parts
Cut the tape into small pieces that will be easy to work with, but you can also cut it into bigger pieces according to the situation. But you don’t want the pieces of tape to be too big in almost every case, as this will make it difficult to apply them evenly. Ideally, each piece of tape should be around 1-2 inches long.
3. Apply the tape accurately
Apply the tape to your hair extensions. Start at the roots and work your way down towards the ends. Be sure to apply an even amount of pressure so that the tape sticks properly. Do not rush in doing this part, as it will determine your whole look.
4. Use curling iron when done
Once all of the pieces of tape are applied, use a curling iron or hot rollers to curl your hair extensions. This will help set the curls and give them a more defined look.
Benefits Of Curly Tape In Hair Extensions
Curly tape in hair extensions has several advantages. This is the reason they are gaining so much popularity among women who use hair pieces on a daily basis. Take a quick look at the below-stated benefits.
- There are very few chances of it slipping out.
- They provide a more natural look, and the person looking from an average distance will not be able to figure out that it’s fake.
- Curly tape in extensions is also more comfortable and relaxed to wear, and they are less likely to ruin or cause damage to your natural hair.
- In addition, it is easier and more fun to style than other types of hair extensions, and they can be worn for a longer period of time compared to other wigs and hair pieces.
- It is an excellent choice for people who want to add length and volume to their hair and look absolutely stunning.
The Bottom line
If you’re new at using curly tape in hair extensions, you will have little difficulty in perfecting it. With a little bit of practice and patience, you will soon master it. If you think the cold fusion tape does not look good on you or you cannot handle it, you can shift onto hot fusion tape, which will surely give good results. Just follow the steps given above carefully, and you’ll be ready in no time to look gorgeous and flawless.